from 10th to 14th September in Amsterdam
Where: SGO Hall 6 Booth A11
Where: Element Technica Hall 11 Booth F35
CINEC 2010 Munich
from 18th to 20th September in Munich
Where: CINEGATE Hall 3 Booth B-30
3D STEREO PRODUCTION
- Element Technica provides the only one 3D stereo rig, which can be set up from SIDE BY SIDE to BEAMSPLITTER Under/Through or Over/Through in few minutes.
- Element Technica shows its newest 3D Stereo Rig NEUTRON for small cameras.
- Element Technica and SGO are developing a new production package using MISTIKA 3D LIVE and their 3D stereo rigs for automatic production, using MISTIKA for reading, analyse and control of the 3D Stereo rigs.
- Mistika 3D LIVE captures 2x SDI-HD signals and helps to setup, check and control of the 3D Stereo rigs during shooting. It offers also dailies production in Quicktime H264 including any 3D stereo changes, compositing effects, chrome keys, wire removal etc.
- Mistika for postproduction includes Editing, Conforming, Compositing, Restoration, Vector Painting, Color Grading for 2D/3D Postproduction and the most advanced and fastest 3D Stereo Tool Set for 3D Stereo work.
- Mistika uses native original material also for RED without conversion or transcoding and without the use of any ROCKET card in real time for 2K and 4K.
- Mistika supports the newest PHANTOM FLEX, RED EPIC.